Who I Serve
I’m an independent Medicare insurance broker. While a Medicare agent represents the services and plans of one specific insurance company, I don’t have those strings, biases or incentives. I’m not a sales person for any insurance company. I serve Medicare program participants. Period.
It’s my job to find the best coverage options for each of my clients and obtain it for them at the lowest cost.
Who needs to think about Medicare?
There’s nothing more important with Medicare than doing things right from the very beginning.
Now is the time to talk with me about Medicare opportunities if:
- You or your spouse is 64
- You or your spouse is retiring and over 65
- You have a parent or loved one aged 64
- You or a loved one under 65 is an SSDI recipient
- You’re currently covered under Medicare but coming up on the Annual Open Enrollment period (which begins each October 15)
- You are currently covered under Medicare but you’ve undergone a major life event (e.g., a divorce, the death of a spouse, or a physical move) that allows you to make changes in your coverage
- If you are getting a transplant you get 3 years of Medicare…be sure to fill the missing pieces
If this is you, don’t wait another day to learn about your Medicare opportunities!
After I learn about your financial and health situations, I’ll research and price your best options. We’ll talk about what I’ve found and then I can take care of all the enrollment or change details.
Quite often, during these discussions, I’ll uncover ways you might also benefit from Medicaid. I’ll help you down that path as well.
In other words, I’ll do all the work and you’ll have all the peace of mind!